MEFA Pathway is the interactive destination for students plotting their educational and career plans — and for counselors and parents helping them on their way!
By engaging students in grades 6-12 — through the use of dynamic, fun, and enlightening tools and features — MEFA Pathway acts as a repository of student activity and helps reveal interests, skills, and opportunities.
MEFA Pathway features tools, quizzes, and activities designed to help students research and chart a highly personalized plan for the future…all while assisting counselors and informing parents.
- Connect interests and aptitude to college and career plans
- Get real-time tracking of updates, deadlines, and applications
- Explore career options through fun activities and assessments
- Take the guess work out of
- Customize the college search to suit preferences
- Search for scholarships based on personal characteristics
Are you interested in using MEFA Pathway in your school or district? Contact us for more information.